- Thomas A. Zangle, Michael A. Teitell and Jason Reed, “Live cell interferometry quantifies dynamics of biomass partitioning during cytokinesis,” PLOS ONE 2014, 9. e115726. (link)
Silvia Senese, Yu-Chen Lo, Dian Huang, Thomas A. Zangle, Ankur A. Gholkar, Lidia Robert, Blanca Homet, Antoni Ribas, Matthew K. Summers, Michael A. Teitell, Robert Damoiseaux and Jorge Z. Torres, “Chemical dissection of the cell cycle: Probes for cell biology and anti-cancer drug development,” Cell Death & Disease 2014, 5. e1462. (link)
- Thomas A. Zangle, Daina Burnes, Colleen Mathis, Owen N. Witte and Michael A. Teitell, “Quantifying biomass changes of single CD8+ T cells during antigen specific cytotoxicity,” PLOS ONE 2013, 8. e68916. (link)
Jennifer Chun, Thomas A. Zangle, Theodora Kolarova, Richard S. Finn, Michael A. Teitell and Jason Reed, “Rapidly quantifying drug sensitivity of dispersed and clumped breast cancer cells by mass profiling,” Analyst 2012, 137. 5495-5498. (pdf)
- Jason Reed, Jennifer Chun, Thomas A. Zangle, Sheraz Kalim, Jason S. Hong, Sarah E. Pefley, Xin Zheng, James K. Gimzewski and Michael A. Teitell, “Rapid, massively parallel single-cell drug response measurements via live cell interferometry,” Biophysical Journal 2011, 101. 1025-1031. (pdf)
Matthew E. Suss, Ali Mani, Thomas A. Zangle and Juan G. Santiago, “Electroosmotic pump performance is affected by concentration polarizations of both electrodes and pump,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 2011, 165. 310-315.
- Thomas A. Zangle, Ali Mani and Juan G. Santiago, “Effects of constant voltage on time evolution of propagating concentration polarization,” Analytical Chemistry 2010, 82. 3114-3117. (pdf)
- Thomas A. Zangle, Ali Mani and Juan G. Santiago, “Theory and experiments of concentration polarization and ion focusing at microchannel and nanochannel interfaces,” Chemical Society Reviews 2010, 39. 1014-1035. (pdf)
Daniel G. Strickland, Matthew E. Suss, Thomas A. Zangle and Juan G. Santiago, “Evidence shows concentration polarization and its propagation can be key factors determining electroosmotic pump performance,” Sensors and Actuators B 2010, 143. 795-798.
Ali Mani, Thomas A. Zangle and Juan G. Santiago, “On the propagation of concentration polarization from microchannel-nanochannel interfaces. Part I. Analytical model and characteristic analysis,” Langmuir 2009, 25. 3898-3908. (pdf)